For High School Students 15-19 yrs old.
SCA's Summer Conservation Crews are teams of high school students working in local parks for six weeks over the summer. From July 1st to August 9th, students work up to 35hrs a week, one day each week is reserved for environmental education field trips. Transportation will be provided from an assigned public transportation stop and students will return to that designated stop at the end of the workday.
Students in the summer program will:
- Join a team of local teenagers making a difference in the local Community
- Receive green job-readiness training, learn how to use hand tools, go on environmental education field trips, go camping, and help your community by improving local parks.
- Earn an hourly wage ($7.25/hr) or get community service hours
- Meet new people and see new places
- Have fun and a unique productive experience!!!
- Work in local parks doing hands on conservation work (trail maintenance, community gardening, and general clean-ups)
*To Register for our summer job program click here