Ages 18+ Expense-paid, year-round, team-based conservation internships
Live and work with like-minded individuals who share a connection to the land and the people who live there. Corps members are usually based on a team experience, are supervised by an on-site SCA staff member and will gain critical skills, training and field experience to set them on a path towards careers as conservation leaders.
Start your career in Conservation as part of a Corps team. Search open positions or start an application today.
Do you have what it takes? Corps positions require:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to live and work with people of various backgrounds
- Willingness to be challenged by the outdoors
- Flexibility in your routine, living arrangements and work
- Ability to work with the public in various duties
- Interest in gaining the skills and experience to continue a career in conservation, particularly the skills needed to become an SCA field leader or staff member.
Examples of Corps Teams include:
- Army Corps of Engineers Visitor Use Survey Teams
- Migratory Bird Protection Corps
- US Fish and Wildlife National Trails Inventory Team
- Wilderness Ranger Corps
- Veterans Fire Corps – Kaibab
- Pennsylvania River Town Outreach Corps
- SCA Massachusetts Corps
Find a Corps Position and Apply Now
Get first-hand experience from Corps members From the Field.
Learn more about our current Conservation Corps programs.