Conservation Begins Here.
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Partner Services Coordinator’s for our Oakland, CA office for the CA/ Southwest region.
- Serves as the central point of contact for SCA partners in their assigned region by providing knowledge, solutions and guidance with regards to mission, programs, resources, processes, policies, etc.
- Ensures quality responsiveness and a seamless partner experience through interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Tracks agreements process and funding requirements with internal and external constituents
- Track internal financial process facilitating the completion of all activities
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Collaborative skills a must
- Experience with process oversight; keeping momentum moving and following through on multiple points for multiple people
- Strong MSWord skills and strong working knowledge of databases
- Ability to learn and comprehend the complex fiscal and political factors influencing public land management
- Knowledge of natural and cultural resource management issues and knowledge of client agency cultures a plus
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Demonstrated experience in fast-paced environment and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willingness to travel 10% of time to conduct site visits, attend partner functions, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and MVR that meets SCA standards required
- Ability to meet SCA’s criminal background check standard
Health and Dental - Basic Life Insurance - Short Term Disability - Long Term Disability - Flexible Spending Account - 403(b) Savings Plan - Generous Paid Time Off - Community Service Leave - Casual Dress
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com  referencing “Partner Services Coordinator” in the subject line
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at www.theSCA.org