If you’re new to SCA, this page is for you. When you’re ready to work with SCA, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-722-9675 ext. 635.
We give you access to a diverse, qualified applicant pool. We cut down your administrative time. And SCA provides educational and career opportunities to the new generation of conservationists. Other benefits:
- National cooperative agreements with federal partners and major nonprofits
- Administrative support—no more payroll, related taxes or unemployment compensation issues for you when you use SCA Interns.
- Travel and subsistence payments to our interns, plus liability and 24-hour accident insurance.
- Support from your own SCA program representative.
- Cost sharing to help you foot the bill
What SCA Can Do for You
- Archaeological surveys
- Backcountry/wilderness patrol
- Environmental education
- GIS/GPS mapping and information management
- Habitat restoration and preservation
- Historical/cultural resource studies
- Inventory and monitoring
- Prescribed burning and fuels management
- Trail design, construction and maintenance
- Visitor and interpretive services
- Wildlife and fisheries management
- Resource management
Contact SCA Now
Partnership Development Team
1-888-722-9675 ext 365