Like nature itself, SCA is always evolving – to better serve you, our members and our public lands. We are constantly devising new solutions and improvements to be your youth partner of choice, and ultimately to help you achieve your own vital mission.
SCA: Your go-to partner
For more than 50 years, the Student Conservation Association (SCA) has been the go-to conservation partner of resource managers across America. We help you get the job done whether you need a single intern to conduct stream tests, two students to lead nature walks, or a team of ten to restore an ailing habitat.
Our applicants are diverse, motivated and highly-qualified. Our partners constantly tell us that SCA members bring new energy and renewed focus to the workplace. And with a nationwide candidate pool of more than 10,000 current and recent students, you’re sure to get the specific skills and abilities you need to meet your conservation objectives.
You’ll also help launch the next generation of conservation leaders – and quite possibly discover your next hire. It’s no coincidence that thousands of SCA alumni are employed on public lands throughout the US. And by forging new links between today’s youth and the Great Outdoors, you’ll extend your site’s legacy for many years to come.
To get started today, contact our Partnership Development Team at email@example.com or 603-543-1700.
“[SCA Founder] Liz Putnam’s vision has set the course for youth in conservation for a long time…These young people will become our future national park service rangers and conservationists.”
—Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell
Partnering with SCA is the ultimate win-win.
- Pre-existing national cooperative agreements with most federal partners and major nonprofits
- Customized online Salesforce (MySCA) platform offering the most advanced partner and project management technology
- Personal partner services representatives as well as all payroll and administrative support
- Competitive pricing plans that include recruiting, training and more
- Cost-share arrangements on all SCA placements that lower your costs
- SCA members routinely outperform expectations and deliver optimum value
- 97% partner satisfaction rate
- 56-year record of delivering for conservation partners nationwide
- Flexible program models, a wide variety of skills sets, plus solutions for special needs