SCA Georgianna Jennison, Summer 2007 Projects:
1. Archeological field survey on Tabosa Flat Prescribed Burn Area (480 acres), begins June 11, 2007.
2. Assess (update action plan) archives in museum (Washington Office[WASO]Action Plan).
3. Add 100 items to Museum Catalog (Performance Management Data System[PMDS]Goal).
4. Conduct Annual Inventory of Museum Property (AIR), Collection Management (CMR) Report (CM), Museum Condition Collection Protection& Preservation (MCCP) Report.
5. Add 5 archeological sites to Cultural Resources (CR or CRM) files (PMDS Goal).
6. Check and fill wet specimens in Museum Collection (CAVE museum priority).
7. Maintain, inspect, clean, dust, etc, in museum storage building (BALLY building in town ) weekly and change environmental monitoring charts monthly.
8. Assist researchers (staff, visitors, etc.) obtain information, etc. from CRM dbs.
CAVE MISSION STATEMENT: We will protect this World Heritage Site by caring for the park’s resources and sharing knowledge to inspire appreciation and stewardship in present and future generations.