Student Conservation Association’s name, address and telephone number may be found on the enclosed letter. You may obtain a copy of Student Conservation Association’s financial report by writing to Student Conservation Association (SCA). Student Conservation Association may be exempt from registration as a charitable organization in a number of states and jurisdictions. However, if Student Conservation Association is required to register and comply with laws related to charitable contributions, residents of the following states may obtain information as follows:
- ARIZONA: Financial information filed with the Secretary of the State, State Capitol, 1700 West Washington, 7th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85007-2808, is available for public inspection or by calling toll-free, 1-800-458-5842.
- CALIFORNIA: The oﬃcial registration and financial information regarding Student Conservation Association can be obtained from the Attorney General’s Website,http://caag.state.ca.us/charities/.
- COLORADO: Student Conservation Association’s registration number is 20043010625; Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State by calling (303) 894-2680 or at www.sos.state.co.us.
- FLORIDA: FL Registration # CH5906. A copy of the oﬃcial registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the state, 1-800-435-7352 or 1-800-FLA-Yuda por asistencia en Espanol.
- GEORGIA: A full and fair description of the programs of Student Conservation Association and our financial statement summary are available upon request at the oﬃce and phone number indicated above.
- ILLINOIS: Contracts and reports regarding Student Conservation Association are on file with the Illinois Attorney General.
- KANSAS: Student Conservation Association’s Kansas registration number is 251-053-5. The annual financial report for the preceding fiscal year is on file with the Secretary of State, 1st Floor, Memorial Hall, 120 SW 10th Ave., Topeka, KS 66612.
- MARYLAND: Copies of documents and information submitted by Student Conservation Association under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available for the cost of copies and postage from the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis MD 21401, Phone: 1-410-974-5534 (1-800-825-4510 within Maryland).
- MISSIPPI: The oﬃcial Registration and financial information of Student Conservation Association may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s oﬃce by calling 1-888-236-6167.
- NEW JERSEY: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling (201) 504-6215 and are available at www.state.nj.us/lps/cal.
- NEW YORK: New York residents may obtain a copy of Student Conservation Association’s annual report by writing to the Oﬃce of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- NORTH CAROLINA: Financial information about Student Conservation Association and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at (888) 830-4989.
- PENNSYLVANIA: The oﬃcial registration and financial information of Student Conservation Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- VIRGINIA: A financial statement for the most recent fiscal year is available upon request from the Division of consumer Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 526, Richmond, VA 23218; 1-804-786-1343.
- VERMONT: How Contributions Are Allocated Between Charity and Fundraiser - For information on how much of your contribution goes to Student Conservation Association, contact the Vermont Consumer Assistance Program, Morrill Hall, UVM, Burlington VT 05405, tel. 1-800-649-2424, or the Vermont Attorney General’s Internet website, http://www.arg.state.vt.us/.
- WASHINGTON: A notice of solicitation required by law is on file with the Washington Secretary of State. You may obtain additional financial disclosure information by contacting the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-GIVE.
- WEST VIRGINIA: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
REGISTATION WITH A STATE AGENCY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.