Registrations are now closed for this event. But you are welcome to join us tomorrow even if you have not pre-registered online. If you have already signed up, please be sure to print, sign and bring your waiver form with you. You can download and print a pdf of the form below.
Join SCA, the University of Washington Botanic Gardens (UWBG), and Seattle Parks and Recreation for a day of fun projects at the Washington Park Arboretum on Saturday, April 14. Get your hands dirty helping to improve the Arboretum. Join SCA members, staff, and community supporters, Woodland Park’s ZooCorps, UWBG staff, Seattle Parks and Recreation staff, Rotary Seattle #4, and many more.
SCA’s high school members will be leading the projects as we get our hands dirty removing non-native invasive plants, mulching, grooming trails and other projects to improve the Arboretum.
Sign-in starts at 9:00 a.m., with a kick-off rally at 9:30 a.m. After the rally, the volunteers will head off to work projects until 2 p.m.
- What: We will be working on a variety of projects around the Washington Park Arboretum. Something for everyone!
- When: Saturday, April 14 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Where: 2300 Arboretum Dr. E, Seattle, WA 98112. We will meet in the meadow which is a 5-minute walk south of the Graham Visitor Center.
- Bring with you: Water bottle, sack lunch, snacks, travel mug for a hot drink, sunscreen, rain gear, long pants, layers of clothing, and boots.
- Provided: Tools, gloves and project materials.
For questions, please email Tracey or call 206-324-4649 ext. 4837.