Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:00am
SCA’s Detroit Earth Day with the Belle Isle Conservancy
Get Your Hands Dirty!
Saturday, April 20th
Join the Student Conservation Association (SCA) in supporting the Belle Isle Conservancy for a day of fun projects Saturday, April 20.
- When: 9:00 am Registration and Event begins at 9:30 am, Saturday, April 20, 2013
- Where: Belle Isle Nature Zoo, Belle Isle Park; 1928 East lakeside Drive, Detroit, Michigan 48207
- What: A day of hands on opportunites to serve the earth and our community.
- Who: SCA alumni, SCA supporters, community members, Belle Isle Conservancy staff and supporters
- Why: To celebrate our Earth, work together to beautify our community, get youth and community members involved.
- REGISTER: Please Register Here.
- Questions: Email SCA Detroit.
- We will be working on a invasives species removal around the park.
- Bring water bottle, long pants, close toed shoes, *layers of clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Volunteers age 18 and over: To participate in this event we need you to sign a Participant Agreement Form (download below). It will help with registration the morning of the event, if you can review and sign the forms prior to arrival. Please take a moment to print and fill out the form.
- Volunteers under age 18: You must bring the Participant Agreement Form, completed by a parent or guardian, to the event (download below). If your parent/guardian accompanies you to the event, you may complete the forms at the work site.) Unaccompanied minors without a completed and signed form will not be permitted to participate in any activities.
- Questions? Please email us at SCA Detroit