Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 10:00am
SCA’s Chicago’s Earth Day Event
Get Your Hands Dirty!
Saturday, April 20th
Join the Student Conservation Association (SCA), HUD, and the Department of Family Services for a day of fun projects Saturday, April 20.
- When: 10 am-2pm Saturday, April 20, 2013
- Where: Little Village Pocket Parks
- What: Preparing the Little Village Pocket parks for Spring! A day of hands on opportunites to serve the earth and our community.
- Who: SCA alumni, SCA supporters, community members, HUD, Department of Family Services.
- Why: To celebrate our Earth, work together to beautify our community, get youth and community members involved.
- Questions: Email Sam Vergara Jr.
- We will be working on a invasives species removal around the park.
- Bring water bottle, long pants, close toed shoes, *layers of clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Volunteers age 18 and over: To participate in this event we need you to sign a Participant Agreement Form. It will help with registration the morning of the event, if you can review and sign the forms prior to arrival. Please take a moment to print and ﬁll out the form.
- Volunteers under age 18: You must bring the Participant Agreement Form, completed by a parent or guardian, to the event Participant Agreement Form. If your parent/guardian accompanies you to the event, you may complete the forms at the work site.) Unaccompanied minors without a completed and signed form will not be permitted to participate in any activities.
- Questions? Please email us.