Calling All SCA Alumni in the Bay Area!
Please join SCA’s Alumni Council and other Bay Area alums for a BBQ Fundraiser on Thursday, September 26 to support our local community programs.
All-leather boots are a safety requirement for SCA’s outdoor work. Unfortunately, many of our Bay Area Community Program members do not have the ability to purchase quality boots in order to participate. We feel everyone deserves the opportunity to serve the planet, in safe footwear, so we’re “stepping in” to help them out!
- When: Thursday, September 26, 7-9 pm
- Where: Alumni Council member’s home in Oakland
- What: Socialize and Take Action to support our SCA Community Program. SCA President Dale Penny will be joining us too!
Here are simple steps you can take:
- RSVP to attend the BBQ
- Visit our Crowdrise page and take action to put more “boots on the ground”… SCA boots and park grounds, that is.
- Make a donation via Crowdrise and share with your networks!
- Or Join the Team via Crowdrise to share the opportunity with your family and friends.
- Click Fundraise for this event.
- Login using one of your social networks.
- Join the Team.
- Click Manage Campaign in order to share with your networks and get them to give too!
- Share via social channels
Can’t make it to the event? Visit our SCA Bay Area BBQ for Boots Crowdrise page and you can still be a part of the solution for Bay-area parks and young people. Join the team to support our local SCA community program members.
Learn more about Bay Area Community Crews and see their accomplishments!
*Thanks to Whole Foods for donating food for this event!