Join SCA and Domtar for a day of conservation service at Andrew Jackson State Park. We will be working on refurbishing the “Garden of the Waxhaws” Trail, a beautiful one-mile loop around the lake. Other projects nclude building and installing a trailhead kiosk, cutting out ﬁshing areas around the lake, and putting in steps on steep banks on the west side of the lake.
- When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 8:00 am–1:00 pm.
- Where: Andrew Jackson State Park, 196 Andrew Jackson Park Rd., Lancaster, SC.
- What: Building trailhead kiosk, cutting out ﬁshing areas around the lake, putting in steps on steep banks
- Bring with you: Sunscreen and a hat
- Provided: All tools, gloves and project materials, healthy snacks, and lunch! A volunteer t-shirt and water bottle will be provided upon arrive the day of the event.
- Register to attend!
- Volunteers should wear long pants and sturdy closed toe shoes.
- Please be prepared to work rain or shine
- Friends and family are welcome!