Join the SCA Alumni Council, the Mojave Desert Land Trust,and fellow Land Stewards for a fun day of desert restoration!
- When: Saturday, March 16, 9 AM to 1 PM
- Where: Gateway Parcel (Section 33) Joshua Tree Wildlife Linkage
- What: clean-up and restoration — removing small debris and closing illegal off-highway vehicle (OHV) roads to encourage recovery of wildlife habitat.
- Bring with you: water, lunch, snacks, gloves, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, long pants, sunscreen, wide brim hat, and hiking boots
- RSVP: via email to Miz Hanford or call her at 760-366-0542.
The event location is the Gateway Parcel, part of the North Joshua Tree Wildlife Linkage. The Gateway Parcel is a critical corridor for the movement of animals such as desert tortoise, bobcat, golden eagle, fox and prairie falcon between Joshua Tree National Park and habitat further north.
Come learn desert restoration techniques used by the SCA Restoration Corps and help this well-loved area!
Questions? Email Miz Hanford or call her at 760-366-0542.