SCA is hitting the road to find the next generation of conservation leaders. Summer is over and many of our summer 2012 members are readjusting to life back home. But our recruiters are ready to find the next batch of earthsavers.
Are you or anyone you know interested in getting to work for the planet? If so, the path to a sustainable future is being built right now…and you could help lead the way.
SCA will be visiting hundreds of high school and college campuses this fall. Our recruiters will be looking for next batch of trailblazers, earthsavers, adventurers and explorers who want to help save the planet. Positions are available for high school crews, college-aged internships and local community programs, not to mention the need for skilled crew leaders.
You can help build this SCA workforce. If you know someone interested in a position or you are interested yourself, then take the next step and join SCA in saving the planet.
- Learn more about SCA by meeting a recruiter at a campus near you.
- Meet an SCA rep via our online live chat sessions every Friday. Your chance to ask away.
- Connect with other SCA members, applicants and staff. Sign up to conservation-nation.org, SCA’s online member community.
- Find your passion. Search our open positions.
- Apply to become an SCA member and help save the planet.