Delaware | District of Columbia | Georgia | Kentucky | Maryland | New Jersey | North Carolina | Pennsylvania | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia
Our national oﬃce in Arlington, VA also oversees SCA operations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, stretching from the historic battleﬁelds of Gettysburg to the lush marshes of Cumberland Island National Seashore. Time and again, especially here, nature and history meet – and SCA members work every day to ensure the region’s remarkable heritage is preserved and celebrated well into the future.
Our headquarters near the nation’s capital enables SCA to partner directly with leading federal resource management agencies while many SCA members serve on the National Mall, at the Department of the Interior and even in the White House. More than 2,000 local youth have served in our Washington, DC community program in recent years, with many continuing into conservation careers.
- SCA’s NPS Academy workforce development program
- Community Conservation programs
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- National Capital Parks
- Shenandoah National Park
- Carolina Sandhills National Wildlife Refuge
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- City of Pittsburgh
- Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation – SCA DC community program
- Scattergood Foundation – SCA Philadelphia community program
- Campbell Soup Foundation – SCA Camden (and SCA Norwalk) community program
- DC Recreational Trails Fund (DC programs)
- Richard King Mellon Foundation – Pittsburgh programming